The design, planning and construction of an industrial facility brings an entirely unique set of considerations that must be met with absolute precision. Aside from land selection and safety concerns, developers must adhere to an unceasing array of environmental and sustainability requirements, OSHA compliance regulations and, in many cases, the unique storage needs of chemicals and hazardous materials. Partnering with an architect who genuinely understands the complexity of industrial builds is something that can improve operations and productivity for decades to come.
Over the past 30 years NH Architecture has worked with some of the country’s most successful manufacturers and industrial property developers, with a diverse offering of services that include:
- Planning, estimating, budgeting and large-scale project programming
- Assisting with the research and inspection of land and potential sites
- Creating and modifying detailed designs throughout the development phases
- Working closely with all contractors, vendors, municipalities and leasing companies
- Responding in a timely and professional manner to RFI and document requests
- Site and facility planning services to ensure optimal workflow and production
- Verification of compliance to OSHA regulations and environmental concerns
Innovative Architecture for Industrial and Manufacturing Firms
Regardless of your operation’s size, industry or long term goals, working with an architect who truly appreciates what you’re trying to accomplish can be of immeasurable value. At NH Architects, we’re constantly looking for new ways to make your build as safe, efficient and cost-effective as possible. Our portfolio includes a wide range of industrial building designs from a full spectrum of industry, including structures that have been honored for their innovation and design originality.
For more information on why NH Architecture is a smart choice for thriving industrial developers, get in touch with us at 585-225-4310 or write to us through our contact page.