Playing a role in providing better care and comfort for those in their golden years is something we take seriously, as evidenced by the unique architectural designs we’ve done for senior care centers, nursing homes and assisted living. NH Architecture in Rochester NY has overseen the design, development and construction of many senior centers throughout the state, and are known for our ability to create environments that are innovative, welcoming and operationally efficient.
Whether you’re planning the construction of a new senior care facility or embarking on a full scale renovation, we offer a comprehensive selection of services backed by over three decades of proven success.
- Full service architectural planning, design and construction administration
- Our architects produce detailed sketch work, CAD drawings and 3D models
- Senior care facilities uniquely tailored to address a diverse range of specialties
- We streamline the estimating and billing process, and work closely with contractors
- Extensive resources to help you save time, expedite development and reduce cost
- View our award-winning portfolio to see completed medical and care facilities
Bridging the Gap Between Compassion and Creative Architecture
No matter where you’re at in the planning or development stages, we encourage you to learn why NH Architecture in Rochester NY is among the most trusted names when it comes to senior living architect services. Our vast experience and meticulous attention to detail can benefit you in both the immediate and long term, and we’re constantly looking for smart ways to make your facility as safe, comforting and economical as possible.
To speak with one of our architects on how we can help, or for answers to questions about an upcoming build or renovation, we welcome you to learn more by calling 585-225-4310 or writing to us though our contact page.