Considering the significance and scope of constructing a new structure, it’s vital that you choose an architect who knows what to expect and how to respond to any number of unforeseen variables. At NH Architecture we’ve forged relationships with some of the region’s most respected contractors, working closely with each throughout all phases of planning, development and inspection.
The importance of efficient, responsive construction administration can’t be overstated. Here are just a few of the ways in which NH Architecture helps streamline and facilitate the process.
- Ongoing site and facilities visits to gauge progress and ensure timeliness
- Review and inspection of vendor samples and building materials for approval
- Overseeing a full range of essential documents, applications, permits and forms
- Addressing all Requests for Information (RFI) in a timely and clear manner
- Identifying potential concerns while implementing safe, effective solutions
- Maintaining communication with contractors, construction crews and suppliers
Expert Architects with a Keen Eye for Construction Excellence
It’s not merely enough to design a new building and then simply wish everyone the best of luck. The best architects are visibly involved from start to finish, working closely with a wide range of other professionals who are equally committed to the success of your project. When you work with NH Architecture, you have the assurance of knowing that your plans are being followed meticulously during the ever-important construction phases.
For more information on our construction administration services, get in touch or schedule a meeting by calling 585-225-4310, or email us through our secure contact page.