When it comes to building a new structure or facility, no step in the process is more important than those preceding or following it. In short, each phase needs to be addressed with the highest levels of importance. Project programming encompasses everything from defining your initial goals, to the final inspection of your completed project. At NH Architecture, we bring three decades of insight and professional expertise to ensure complete success from start to finish.
Whether you’re considering a new construction or a complete renovation of your existing structure, here are just a few of the ways in which we help facilitate the various phases of your project.
- Working closely with clients on planning, programming and preliminary research
- Site planning services with emphasis on zoning, visibility and environmental issues
- Sketch, CAD and 3D models to help our clients more clearly visualize their project
- Facility planning to accommodate initial spatial needs and future expansion
- Overseeing the entire construction process, deadlines and contractor engagement
- Interior designs, landscape planning, sustainability and other essential services
- Managing budgets, forms, applications, vendor services & information requests
Unparalleled Architectural Project Planning & Programming
At NH Architecture in Rochester, our 30+ year history has been integral in learning how to better plan, assess and manage the many complex phases involved. So whether you’re building your dream home or a place for your growing company to thrive, you can have complete confidence in our ability to oversee each aspect of development. We’re actively involved throughout, and place a high value on communication with clients and contractors, alike.
For more in-depth information on what sets our process and people apart, call NH Architecture today at 585-225-4310 or write to us through our website’s secure contact page.